Forget Something? - VGR Cheat Sheet

When we attended McKesson's VGR Training class, we got an electronic copy of a VGR "Cheat Sheet," basically a one page reference guide to the available VGR commands. Inspired by that, I decided that I'd make my own. Please note that this cheat sheet is not exhaustive; there are plenty of things that I left out in the interest of space (for instance, there are lots of other prompts listed in the official documentation, but I only listed the "most commonly used" ones, at least in my experience).

At any rate, I figured that this would be something that the community at large may find useful. Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. I attended that VGR course back in February and made that "quick-reference" sheet when I was bored one night at the hotel. Thought it might come in handy. I like the modifications you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, thanks for the inspiration! I was wondering who had put that together originally and had hoped to eventually give credit where it was due.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you could help me with the ui and modify orders concept through the VGR. I just can't get how to call the ui.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie, I'd love to help you with your Active Order Awareness. Could you re-post your question at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/heo-iforms where it will be easier to have a Q&A threaded conversation?

    ReplyDelete